Training Programs :: No Boundaries Learn to Run 5K Training
No Boundaries "Learn to Run" 5K Training — Fall 2012
RUNNING CHANGES EVERYTHING.
Who says training can't be fun? The CES professional coaches will help you run or walk faster and farther, feel better about yourself and have a great time doing it! We take an individual approach to understanding YOUR goals and definition of achievement, then we coach you every step of the way.
We've created a custom, 10-Week Training Program designed to teach you how to start (and stick with!) a successful running program. No experience is necessary! If you're saying to yourself, "I've never run before—is this program for me?", then we want you! If you can walk, you can join our program! We'll celebrate your achievements by participating in the following awesome event:
Pumpkins in the Park 5k on Saturday, October 27th, 2012
Be sure to register for this race, as your No Boundaries registration fee does not include entry into this race.
Follow the links below to find out about this innovative, fun, successful program!
- Kickoff Meeting
- Program Benefits
- Training Days & Locations
- Clinics & Seminars
- Coaching Staff
- How to Register
Join us at our Informational Kickoff Meeting:
- Wednesday, August 1st, 6:45-7:30pm — Hosted at Fleet Feet Sports, Old Town (1620 N Wells).
Join us for a fun, informal Informational Meeting! You'll able to meet our coaches, ask questions (and get answers!) and have fun with a free raffle and giveaways.
Registration / Packet Pickup — 6:15–6:45pm and after meeting
If you have pre-registered, you may pick up your training packet (includes schedule and goodies from our sponsors!) prior to or after the meeting. See you there!
Not only do you get to have a lot of fun, but you also get a ton of great stuff too! Check it out:
- Professional, experienced (and nice!) coaches (more details)
- Personalized, daily training schedule for all levels
- Weekly newsletter with tips on training & program updates
- Weekly tips for training & Q & A at all training sessions with our coaches
- Coached group training—your choice of TWO locations!
- Wednesdays 6:30pm at Fleet Feet Sports—Old Town OR
- Thursdays 6:30pm at Fleet Feet Sports—Lincoln Square
- (more details)
- Custom, technical New Balance running shirt and other goodies
- Exclusive CES Team Tent on race day!
- Discounted Race Entry Fee!
- Discounts/promotions from our partners:
- Educational seminars & clinics (more info below)
- Fun, team social activities
- and much more!
We're VERY excited to announce that our No Boundaries "Learn to Run" program will now be available at BOTH Chicago-area Fleet Feet Sports stores:
- Wednesdays at the Old Town location (1620 N. Wells St) OR
- Thursdays at the Lincoln Square location (4762 N. Lincoln)
You don't have to come to both days — just pick the one that works the best for you! This also means that if you can't make it to your regular location, you can still join the gang at the other store! Everybody wins! Group training sessions are held every Wednesday or Thursday, beginning with our first session on Wednesday, August 15th (at the Old Town location) and Thursday, August 16th (at the Lincoln Square location). For a little more detail on what happens at those sessions, read on...
Wednesdays/Thursdays — 6:30pm (Sessions always start at Fleet Feet Sports)
The focus of these mid-week runs will be on learning, improving your efficiency and form, pacing & having fun! Our Coaching staff and Mentors will be on hand to help teach, challenge and motivate you! We'll start each session with a brief educational clinic/session to make sure you learn all you need to know to have a successful running experience. Then, we'll head out for an energizing, fun workout!
CES Alumni "Mentors" are available to guide you at the appropriate pace, as well as provide support and motivation from their own personal running experiences. Our coaches will also run with you to motivate you and help with any concerns or questions that come up along the way.
BONUS: Restrooms, changing rooms, secure gear storage and water are available at all of our group training sessions!
If you truly want to reach your goals, you need to do more than just put in the miles! Our expert speakers will present clinics on a variety of topics including (but not limited to):
- Training Tips
- Running Shoes & Apparel
- Nutrition and Weight Loss
- Core Strength and Flexibility for Runners
- Yoga for Runners
- Tips for a fun, successful race
- Sport Watch 101
- ...and more!
We're extremely proud of our professional, experienced coaching staff — they always go the extra mile to make sure you have a fun, successful training season! Why is it so important to have qualified coaches? They can:
- Evaluate your current fitness level and goals to make sure you are training at an appropriate level
- Evaluate and suggest ways to improve your running form
- Assist you if you need to adjust your training schedule, in the event of an injury or missed training due to travel or life in general
- Motivate and challenge you to reach your goals in a smart, safe & effective manner
For more information on our coaches, click here.
Online registration is available at signmeup.com by clicking on the link below:
|CES Alumni||New Members|
|Group Training Program||$99||$119|
|CES Alumni||New Members|
|Virtual Training Program||$59||$79|
Please note: Your entry fee to the celebration race(s) is NOT included with this program.
No refunds will be provided in full or in part for any reason, including injury, after a program begins. No prorated fees are provided for late enrollments.
Please contact us at info@ChicagoEnduranceSports.com or call 866-237-7861 for more information.