Training Programs :: Winter Warriors Triathlon Edition
CES Winter Warriors: Triathlon Edition Training Program 2012/2013
Is a triathlon in your plans for 2013?
Are you someone who wants to perform at your absolute best on race day? Then CES Winter Warriors: Triathlon Edition is for you. This is a bundle of CES' outstanding winter training programs from each triathlon discipline. You'll receive hands-on, coached training in swimming, biking, and running. These programs coincide to end just before Chicago Triathlon, Half, and Ironman training programs being next spring. Imagine how fast your race could be if you enter the first day of training already in the best shape of your life.
Three Featured Programs
The three programs included in this bundle are:
Click on the links above to learn about each program. You may also consider just doing one of the programs individually.
Worried about the cold?
Winter Warriors runs start and finish at Fleet Feet Sports — a WARM, DRY place to start, a safe place for your personals, and a fun place to have coffee or breakfast with your running buddies after the long runs. All other activities take place indoors.
Sorry, SOLD OUT
Follow the links below to find out about this innovative, fun, successful program!
- Limited Space Available
- Kickoff Meeting
- Program Benefits
- Coaching Staff
- How to Register
This bundle is only being offered to the first 24 registrants — register today! After 24 spots are taken, participants will have to register for each program individually.
Join us at our Informational Kickoff Meeting, 11:00am Sunday, November 11th, 2012 — Hosted at Fleet Feet Sports, Old Town (1620 N. Wells St.)
Meet our coaches, ask questions (and get answers!) and have fun with a free raffle and giveaways. Learn valuable training tips from our expert Running Coaches. In addition, the experts at Fleet Feet Sports will provide essential shoe and clothing tips for comfortable Winter Running! If the program hasn't sold out, registration will be available) after the meeting. And don't worry — we won't make you run… yet! Just dress casually and bring a great attitude!!
Parking options at Fleet Feet Sports, Old Town:
- $2 for the first hour with validation at Old Town parking deck
- metered parking on Wells St. or North Ave.
- street parking in the Old Town neighborhood
Not only do you get to have a lot of fun, but you also get a ton of great stuff too! Check it out:
- 12 weeks of wonderful, bi-weekly winter running training to keep you motivated through the holidays and in shape into the spring
- 11 weeks of indoor swimming training at UIC
- 10 weeks of computrainer training to get your legs and heart pumping
- Austin Half Marathon Race discount available — receive details in your registration confirmation.
- A warm, dry place to start and finish the runs, store your personals and go for coffee!
- Professional, experienced (and nice!) coaches (more details)
- Personalized, daily training schedule for all levels — delivered via FREE Training Peaks account
- Running and Run-Walk training programs and pace groups
- Post-workout flexibility sessions with pacers & coaches
- Weekly newsletter with tips on training & program updates
- Coached group training — 2X per week
- Wednesday or Thursday 6:30pm
- Saturday or Sunday 7:30am and 7:50am*
- (more details)
- Pace Leaders for every pace and distance
- Custom, Essential Run Vest (black) — $55 value! (Group Training members only)
- Smart ID shoe tag — run safely!
- Discounts/promotions from our partners:
- Educational seminars & clinics (more info below)
- Fun, team social activities:
- "CES Holiday 10K", a fun predictor run!
- and much more!
We're extremely proud of our professional, experienced coaching staff — they always go the extra mile to make sure you have a fun, successful training season! Why is it so important to have qualified coaches? They can:
- Evaluate your current fitness level and goals to make sure you are training at an appropriate level
- Evaluate and suggest ways to improve your running form
- Assist you if you need to adjust your training schedule, in the event of an injury or missed training due to travel or life in general
- Motivate and challenge you to reach your goals in a smart, safe & effective manner
Click here for more information on our awesome coaches!
Sorry, SOLD OUT
|Group Training Program*||All Registrants|
|On September 10th||$390|
|September 11th and After||$400|
No refunds will be provided in full or in part for any reason, including injury, after a program begins. No prorated fees are provided for late enrollments.
Please contact us at info@ChicagoEnduranceSports.com or call 866-237-7861 for more information.