Training Programs :: Chicago Endurance Sports Yoga for Runners
Chicago Endurance Sports Yoga for Runners—
Fall Session 2012
We want to help you become a complete athlete by improving your entire body, not just your sport specific muscles and movements. Thatís why we offer four different, 75-minute Yoga for Runners classes per week. There are multiple times and locations that can fit into an athleteís busy schedule. Consider combining classes to save money and increase your total health!
Yoga for Runners
- Sundays, Sept 9 through Nov 11 — 9:45–11:00am at Fleet Feet Sports — Lincoln Square
- Tuesdays, Sept 11 through Nov 13 — 6:30–7:45am at Fleet Feet Sports — Old Town
- Thursdays, Sept 13 through Nov 15 — 6:45–8:00pm at The Vitamin Shoppe
Join fantastic Yoga Instructors Madeline Grejda, Rachel Sierminski and Elaine Gould, in an innovative class from CES—“Yoga for Runners”.
These 75-minute classes use classic Yoga poses to create strength and flexibility for the whole body while enhancing mental focus. The class has been developed specifically for the needs of endurance athletes (runners, cyclists, triathletes and more) for improving performance through increased strength, flexibility and mental focus.
Yoga + Pilates for Runners
- Mondays, Sept 10 through Nov 12 6:45–8pm at The Vitamin Shoppe
Join renowned Yoga instructor, Tonna Reinhold, as you improve your core strength, flexibility and balance through this 75-minute class featuring a unique and effective combination of movements from Yoga & Pilatesódeveloped specifically for runners. All levels are welcome!
Sundays at Fleet Feet Sports — Lincoln Square
24762 North Lincoln
Chicago, IL 60622
Tuesdays at Fleet Feet Sports — Old Town
1620 N Wells
Chicago, IL 60614
Mondays and Thursdays at The Vitamin Shoppe
2747 North Clark Street (click for map)
Chicago, IL 60614
The Purple, Brown and Red train lines stop 3 blocks from the Vitamin Shoppe, at Diversey and Sheffield.
Class Sizes Limited
Sessions at Fleet Feet Sports are limited to a maximum of 18 athletes. Sessions at The Vitamin Shoppe are limited to 35 athletes.
Early Registration Bonus and Free Yoga!
There will be 4 free classes that you can sample to get an idea of these classes are like. Please join us for any or all of the following classes:
- Sunday 8/19 — Fleet Feet Sports &mdash Lincoln Square 9:45 – 11:00am
- Monday 8/20 — The Vitamin Shoppe — 6:45 – 8:00pm
- Tuesday 8/21 — Fleet Feet Sports — Old Town 6:30 – 7:45am
- Thursday 8/23 — The Vitamin Shoppe — 7:00 – 8:15pm
In addition, participants who register for any of the Fall CES Yoga sessions are invited to two bonus weeks of free yoga before the Fall session begins. This means, for example, someone who signs up for classes beginning Sunday September 9th could go to 7 free classes before their first session begins. The following sessions are open to all registered participants:
- Sundays 8/26 and 9/2 — Fleet Feet Sports — Lincoln Square — 9:45 – 11:00am
- Monday 8/27 — The Vitamin Shoppe — 6:45 – 8:00pm
- Tuesdays 8/28 and 9/4 — Fleet Feet Sports — Old Town — 6:30 – 7:45am
- Thursdays 8/30 and 9/6 — The Vitamin Shoppe — 7:00 – 8:15pm
|CES Alumni||New Members|
|One 75 minute class a week — 10 Weeks||$89||$99|
|Two 75 minute classes a week — 10 weeks||$169||$189|
New CES'ers, good news! Once you participate in ANY CES program, you are a CES alumni for life and will save $$ on future programs!
No refunds will be provided in full or in part for any reason, including injury, after a program begins. No prorated fees are provided for late enrollments.
Please contact us at info@ChicagoEnduranceSports.com or call 866-237-7861 for more information.