Training Programs: Bank of America Shamrock Shuffle Training
Bank of America Shamrock Shuffle 8K Training
Running the Bank of America Shamrock Shuffle 8K? Get ready for the "unofficial" kickoff to the 2020 Chicago running season with CES! Break out of the winter blahs, kick-start your running season and join us for fun, coach-led training runs at Fleet Feet. Stay motivated with great workouts, cool prizes for attending the runs, and enjoy our always awesome race day support! All for ONLY $50!
- Elmhurst & South Loop: Tuesday, February 11th
- Old Town & Lincoln Square: Thursday, February 13th
CUSTOM CES TECHNICAL TRUCKER HAT INCLUDED!
Group Training (includes 6 midweek & 4 weekend group run options)
Please note: Unless otherwise stated, race entry fees are NOT included with the training program fees — you are responsible for race registration and all fees that apply to that registration.
*No refunds will be provided in full or in part for any reason, including injury, after a program begins. No prorated fees are provided for late enrollments.
Group Training Locations & Dates
The CES Bank of America Shamrock Shuffle Training Program will be available at FOUR Chicago-area Fleet Feet stores. Enjoy the expert knowledge, support and community atmosphere that Fleet Feet is famous for. This also provides you with a warm and dry place to start, store personal gear in a secure location, and a place to meet, talk or go out for coffee or a drink with your running buddies after the run.
Pick the location that works the best for you. If you can't make it to your regular location, you can still join another group at another location. We HIGHLY encourage you to try at least one run at each location! See a new path, meet new people, have more fun!
Weekday Workouts (6:30pm): Once per week at each location
These mid-week runs will focus on form, strength and speed, so you can shine on race day. Our coaching staff will be present to help teach, challenge and provide motivation.
SHOW UP = GET REWARDED! Earn raffle entries for each group session you attend!
- Fleet Feet Elmhurst (124 West Schiller Street)
- Fleet Feet South Loop (150 W. Roosevelt, in the Roosevelt Collection)
- Fleet Feet Old Town (1706 North Wells Street, Chicago)
- Fleet Feet Lincoln Square (4762 N. Lincoln Avenue, Chicago)
Weekend Group Runs + Activity (7:30am): "Around the World" rotating locations - each store will host one, weekend run throughout the program.
Join your coaches & fellow teammates for an easy, group run. After the run, stick around for the post-run fun! We've got some cool things planned for each location, such as:
- Post-run Yoga for Runners with Coach Autumn
- Aligned Modern Health wellness clinic (with treats!)
- "Lucky Charms" post-run cereal bar on National Cereal Day
- Race Prep with your coaches, elite athlete guests and more!
BONUS! Special "Around the World" prizes for anyone that makes ALL four weekend group runs!
- SATURDAY, February 22nd
- Fleet Feet Old Town
- SUNDAY, March 1st
- Fleet Feet Lincoln Square
- SATURDAY, March 7th
- Fleet Feet Elmhurst
- SATURDAY, March 14th
- Fleet Feet South Loop
Not only do you get to have a lot of fun, but you also get a ton of great stuff too. Check it out:
- Four Fleet Feet training locations available
- Friendly support from the staff and a dry place to start/finish the runs, store your gear and hang out with your fellow runners
- Custom, CES Technical Trucker Hat from BOCO ($20 value)
- Race Day Support at Bank of America Shamrock Shuffle, including private gear check, pre-race Gatorade and water
- Professional, experienced (and nice) coaches. (More details)
- Detailed, daily training schedule for all levels
- Weekly newsletter with tips on training and program updates.
- Q&A at all weekly training sessions with our coaches.
- CONSISTENCY AWARDS: Prizes just for showing up and running with us!
- Earn raffle entries for each run you attend
- "AROUND THE WORLD": Special prizes for making at least ONE group run at ALL FOUR locations
Our coaches always go the extra mile to make sure you have a fun, successful training season! Why is it so important to have qualified coaches? They can:
- Evaluate your current fitness level and goals to make sure you are training at an appropriate level
- Evaluate and suggest ways to improve your running form
- Assist you if you need to adjust your training schedule, in the event of an injury or missed training due to travel or life in general
- Motivate and challenge you to reach your goals in a smart, safe & effective manner
Please contact us at info@ChicagoEnduranceSports.com for more information.